“China is Australia’s largest trading partner, with two-way trade valued at more than A$235 billion in 2018-2019, up 21.3% over 2017-2018 (A$194 billion)”
China Trade Services
With the ever increasing volume of trade between Australia and China over recent years, China Trade Services (CTS), was established as an “End to End” Trade and Business Consulting Service provider. Offering businesses, the opportunity to develop, promote and engage in bilateral trade between China and Australia, including the incredible, unique and enormous opportunities of e-Commerce in China.
Doing business in China is indeed a challenging task, requiring knowledge, experience, cultural understanding and of course patience. However, it has never been easier with the signing of the China-Australia Free Trade Agreement on 20th December, 2015 and the expansion and operation of China’s numerous Free Trade Zones (FTZs).
China Trade Services works closely with Australian businesses when they are considering expanding their operations into China. Commencing with the initial concept discussions regarding their overseas expansion plans, including the development and preparation of a Strategic Export Plan, through to obtaining all the necessary Chinese government registrations, permits and approvals, in order to successfully do business in China.
As a government approved EMDG Consultant China, Trade Services also provides assistance to Australian businesses looking to obtain Australian government funding through the Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) program. Grants of up to A$150,000 are available to aspiring and growing small to medium export-ready Australian businesses.
- Export Market Development Grant – Preparation and Advice
- Local Chinese Market and Competitor Appraisal and Review
- China “Trading” Entity Advice
- e-Commerce Registrations, Licenses and Government Approvals
- WFOE and FICA Setups and Establishments
- RO (Representative Office Setups)
- Local Service Representation (Service Office in China)
- Chinese Government Registrations, Permits and Approvals
- Business License Registrations, including Domain Names
- Domain Name Registration
- Tax Registrations, Local, State and VAT
- Local Invoicing
- Monthly Accounting and Reporting
- Employee Work Visas and Permits
- Human Resources – Employment and Social Welfare Advice
- Profit Repatriation, Dividend Payments
- Product Warehousing, Distribution Logistics Management
- Social Media Strategy and Implementation