“China Trade Services primary goal is to help you maximise and protect the return on your investment and lower the inherent risk of expanding your business into the China market….”
China Market Overview:
China has a highly centralised political system and an increasingly decentralised economic system. This is often referred to as a “socialist market economy”. State control is retained over key industries, while other areas such as service industries, home and cottage businesses and small retailers are given relative freedom.
Administratively, China is divided into 23 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 municipalities and two special administrative regions, Hong Kong and Macau. Special Economic Free Trade Zones have been established in Tianjin, Guangdong, Fujian and Shanghai.
China is Australia’s number one trading partner with total trade in 2014-2015 (Exports & Imports) of approximately A$150 billion.
China attracts more foreign investment than any other country in the world and also has one of the fastest rates of economic growth, with an average annual growth over the past ten years of about 8.2% per annum, with 10.4% in 2010.
China Trade Services:
With over twenty-five years of combined China market knowledge and experience, our company is well equipped to help you establish your business in one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
China Trade Services was established in 2015 to be a complete “End to End” Trade and Business Service Provider, offering businesses the opportunity to develop, promote and engage in bilateral trade between China and Australia, working closely with business owners to achieve their export aspirations and overseas expansion goals.
- Local Market & Industry Research, Assessment and Due Diligence
- Business Name and Domain Name Registrations
- Business Scope Reviews
- Company Formation and Company Secretarial – Representative Office, Joint Venture, WOFE or FICA.
- Chinese Government Registrations, Permits and Licenses
- e-Commerce Registrations
- Tax Registrations – Local, State and VAT
- Local Service Representation – Serviced Representative Office
- Customer, Distributor and Supplier Assessment
- Product Warehousing, Distribution and Logistics Management
- Monthly Accounting and Reporting
- Monthly Local, State Tax and VAT filings